Moslescroft Parish Council - Planning Applications
The East Riding of Yorkshire Council has responsibility for Planning Applications for the Molescroft area. It has a statutory responsibility to consult with the Molescroft Parish Council and the the Parish Council has the right to respond to the following questions:
- Does the Parish Council have observations to make upon the application?
- Does the Parish Council recommend that the application should be approved?
- Does the Parish Council recommend that, if approved, conditions should be imposed
- Does the Parish Council recommend that the application should be refused? (reasons must be given)
- Does the Parish Council feel strongly about the application and request that, if the planning officer is recommending a different decision, it should be referred to the appropriate Committee/Sub-Committee?
If you personally want to comment on any planning applications you can. All the information about each planning application can be accessed via the links below.
The East Riding of Yorkshire Council has now published its Local Plan. This is "a suite of planning documents that together will provide the framework for managing development and addressing key planning issues in the East Riding". Detailed information about this Plan can be obtained via this link
If you would like further information about an application or proposal not provided by the ERYC website, please contact the Planning Office via the comments box which you can find on the East Riding of Yorkshire Council website. Alternatively, contact Planning and Development Control Services on 01482 393666 or e-mail email@example.com