Molescroft Parish Council, along with East Riding of Yorkshire Council, would like to remind and encourage residents to follow the 3 Steps to Safety process, in order to limit the spread of COVID-19 in our region. As a reminder, the 3 Steps To Safety are: Prevent. Notice. Act.
STEP 1: Prevent
• Keep your distance – always follow the latest social distance guidance
• Wash your hands - thoroughly washing your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds remains the best personal hygiene precaution
STEP 2: Notice
• Be aware of COVID-19 symptoms – so you can recognise as soon as possible if you or someone close to you has them:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
STEP 3: Act
• Get tested – If there is any hint of the symptoms in your household, make sure the person with the symptoms is tested as soon as possible
• Stay home – Do the right thing if you and your household need to self-isolate
- whether one of you has symptoms and you are waiting for the results
- whether one of you has tested positive
- or whether one of you has been in contact with someone who has tested positive)
People can request a test at www.nhs.uk/ask-for-a-coronavirus-test or by calling 119.